This item is for what use.
This is WiFi serial transceiver module, based on ESP8266 SoC which has integrated TCP/IP protocol stack.
It optimizes the filter circuit and reduces power consumption. It is compatible with ESP-01 and it is an upgraded and improved version of ESP-01 module.
It is TTL serial communication interface and its parameters can be set by AT command. It is widely used in networking, smart home project when it is connected to the wifi router. It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, and controlling home appliances by the mobile phone.
With the help of ESP-01 Adapter module, it can be connected directly with the Arduino board and other 5V MCU development board.
- Arduino UNO R3 and the compatible board can directly connect to this module.
- You can debug the module with the USB to TTL module, such as FT232RL, CH340G module.
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V / 5V compatible(On-board level shift circuit)
- Working frequency: 2400 - 2484 MHz
- Working voltage: 4.5V - 5.5V (On-board 3.3v LDO Regulator)
- Working current: 240mA(MAX)
- Serial port baud rate: 115200 (default), can be modified to other values ?by AT command
- Serial communication format: 8N1
- Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
- WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
- It is very easy to design projects by AT command
- Applications: Home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control, smart car.
Note: Lighting, display and other factors may cause COLOR SHADING, please comprehensive pictures and text descriptions to determine!
1 x ESP-01S module
1 x ESP-01 Adapter module