- Product Name: Optical Sensor Switch
- Model: HY805
- Output Type: Photo Transistor
- Peak Emission Wavelength: 940nm
- IR Diode Forward Current: 50mA
- IR Diode Reverse Voltage: 5V
- Transistor Power Dissipation: 75mW
- Transistor Collector Current: 20mA
- Photo Transistor Collector-emitter Voltage: 30V
- Photo Transistor Emitter-collector Voltage: 5V
- Diode Power Dissipation: 100mW
- Operating Temperature Range: -55~100 Celsius Degree
- Number of Pins: 4
- Slot Width: 2.8mm/7/64"
- Slot Depth: 6.3mm/0.25"
- Pin Length: 11.87mm/0.45"
- Total Size: 21.6 x 19 x 12.9mm/0.85" x 0.75" x 0.51"(L*W*H)
- Detection distance is not adjustable
- Detection object ：opaque objects
- Detection Distance：3mm
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Color: Black
- Package Content: 10pcs x Optical Sensor Switch
- Consisted of an infrared emitter and a photo transistor, is located face-to-face on the optical axes in a leaded package.
- During operation, output photo transistor switch from ON state to OFF state when object is inserted into gap between emitter and sensor.
- Used for object detection and automatic counting, such as printer, scanner, copy machine, facsimile machine and vending machine, etc.