1. Precise ESC signal: the precise ESC signal is the biggest advantage of the digital signal. PWM is an analog signal that is susceptible to waveform distortion during transmission.
2. The trip from Dshot: compared with the current value of "1000 ~ 2000", the trip from Dshot is "0 ~ 2048".
3. Speed over: it speed over, faster than oneshot ESC protocol.
4. Security: Dshot comes with four-bit cyclic redundancy check (CRC), which is practical.
5. Support: it supports for oneshot, multishot mode, dshot blheli-s firmware.
Dshot600 ESC is a digital signal, in addition to eliminating the need to calibrate the ESC, no filtering is needed during the transfer, and it is very safe with a cyclic redundancy check bit (CRC).
Supply voltage: 2 S-6 S
Continuous current: 40A
Weight: 11.8 grams
Material: composite material
Support: Dshot150 Dshot300 Dshot600.
The Dshot series calls the BB21MCU. 48 Mhz
Support 2 S-6 S, 4PWM input without BEC
Size : 36*36mm (standard 30.5mm mounting hole spacing)
1* 40A 2S-6S 4-in-1 ESC