This easy to use sensor is from the Maxbotix company. The LV-MaxSonar-EZ2 offers very short to long-range detection and ranging, in an incredibly small package with ultra low power consumption. The LV-MaxSonar-EZ2 detects objects from 0-inches to 254-inches (6.45-meters) and provides sonar range information from 6-inches out to 254-inches with 1-inch resolution. Objects between 0-inches and 6-inches range as 6-inches. The interface output formats included are pulse width output, analog voltage output, and asynchronous serial digital output.
Many Applications require a more narrow beam than the EZ0 and EZ1. The EZ2 offers progressively narrower beam angle allowing the sensor to match the application.
MaxSonar-EZ2 detects objects from 0" to 254".
- 2.5-5.5V operation range. Low 2mA supply current.
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor with 20Hz reading rate.
- Incredibly Small Package Sonar Range Finder.
- Serial Output, PWM output, Analog Output.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.9 x 0.8 inches ; 5 ounces